Going up 20!! (Part 1)

My Special speech...(Part 1)

Ahem....testing testing...1...2...3....ok!

.....Ladies and Gentlemen, Good day everybody...I had a few announcements...ahem...today marks the 1st day of the astrology sign "cancer" and also marks the beginning of Mid-Summer.........and...not forgetting that today is also an important day for me....hehehe....which is my big day!!! Haiz......Still haven't wish anything for my 20th birthday, but then I hope today brings many new hopes, inspirations and many new beginnings!

Time for me to look forward...hate being old (Seeing that I am 20 already...2 at the front...>.<)...but at least I still have the heart of a child....nyek nyek nyek!......speaking of this... its been 19 years since I was born to this world and just a blink of an eye....I am 20 today! Expresso~(>.<)....... Today I won't be designing any wallpapers because I need a day off!~ Anyway...just a quick preview on this month archives --->(Visit HERE).....to those who missed any of my designs... hehe, thank you for supporting! Cheers and Regards~

house88kend

0 comments: