About Me!

So here comes the boring part....are you ready? :3

So who am I? My name is..


What do people often refer you to in the web?

Why "house88kend"? What's so special about that?



What I can do?

and much..much more....
Where do you come from?

Where are you currently located?

I am now based at
Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur

Well that's all about me for now~!


For more information about me or you wish to obtain my CV , e-mail me at:


Keep in touch! :3




House88kend at LinkedIN Follow me at Foursquare! Follow me at Google+ House88kend at Wordpress My Main art studio showcase Flirk Photobucket PhotobucketFacebook! House88kend at Webshots! Friendster E-mail me to yahoomail! House88kend at Youtube! Photobucket Follow me at Tumblr!





Last updated: 16/10/2013

5 comments:

haushen said...

Kendrick, Very nice blog, I love it so much. Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much! XD

LEon said...

Come in support support Kendrick. LOL

Unknown said...

Thanks bro! ^^ Appreciate that :D

Anonymous said...

keep it up bro!

ven ven~