Kend Project 2011

Kend Project? What's that? Want to know what's the fuss about this?

Basically Kend Project 2011 is a series of minor and major projects done. It can be for personal use, friends and family request, Major University projects, filming projects, Design calendar projects, themed projects, comic illustration projects and many more. These can cover the terms of photography, choreography, journalism, design, art, drawing, filming as well as multimedia production. To cut the story short, it's just a BIG FOLDER or a definition where I put all my recognized works in.

I've have been doing this for 2 years, but only this year I've decided to name it as a project. If you are interested to be part of this project, you can contact me via mail at knth.art@gmail.com.


TO VIEW MY ONGOING, FINISHED, OR UPCOMING PROJECT:

0 comments: