Artwork on theRAGE!

Today I received a shocking news from Malaysia, as my old artworks were being featured in the newspapers on 8th December 2010 (The Star - R.AGE section). 

The photo above where the authors of the website: Isabelle, teacher and PhD student/ researcher Ng Jo-Han holding their websites with displaying their website and also giving quote to my artworks. Although the article was not mainly about designs but I am grateful that my works was being shown.
VIEW THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE HERE


The artwork was actually a banner and wallpaper design which I designed for Berry Berry Easy website (A website to help SPM and STPM students with their studies with heaps of information to guide them -Recommended for all students who is taking SPM and STPM!) and that time I was just new to computer graphics design and self-learning by trying out different designs by helping the community without accepting any commission. (view the original design post HERE )


Back at December 2009, I was being featured as a Berry Berry role model (You can view the article HERE) , it was my first achievement back at those days. Currently I am residing at Australia for my final year. There were many creative and talented designers around the world and I wish I could be the best and continue to provide creativity and art to my lovely fans who loved my art. Once Again, I would like to thank everyone especially Berry Berry Easy who supported my works throughout these years!


Kendrick

3 comments:

Pek Chek Kia said...

awesome!
congra been feature on the star and berry berry easy.
hope ur artwork will get more widespread than b4, u ve an awesome skill!

Unknown said...

Hey! Thank you very much. I will try my very best! Although it's just a small achievement, but it was enough and made my day. Looking forward in meeting you! =)

Catherine Lim said...

Kendrick, congratulations once again! I wish you all the best in achieving all your goals!

From your loyal supporter,
Cat