Tribute: Love ...







To those who reads this....I love you and this love means in two different colors...when it is warmer I can feel the warmth and when its cool I can feel the softness that we all shared together... you are indeed my Friend that I want to keep and love forever.... ^^

This is a tribute I designed to all my friends that I appreciate very much, no matter how far we may be apart, no matter how high the mountains will be, our bond shall never be broken, like brothers and sisters, like couples, we are tied together as one.Thank You.

For Charles H.M, Jerry, Venetia, Liaw Weoi Jie, Kelvin, Denise, Eric Peh, Karena Ng, Andrew, Kenshiu, Liaw Chee Chin, Chin Kok Hui, Serene Lim, Jong Thian Lung, Lai Jia Yong, Doreen Tong , Chih Ceng, Wan Lih, Bee Mun, Chee Hao, Navid, Maximillion Tan, Jeff, Gracia, Boon Chin, Jessie, Wilson, Bala, Wee Nee, Shi Wei, Hon Keat and many others... and to my favorite readers who visiting my blog^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...dats sweet.. haha.. thnk god ur nt a gay.. hahaha.. juz kiding..anyway.. i like d design bro.. buli jual uda 2.. then buy PSP..hehehe

Anonymous said...

Betul tu bro! Thanks for visiting the blog! ^^ hahaha

P.Cyra said...

Lovely. simple yet deep.