Tribute: SSLAA Halloween party

A tribute for SSLAA, this event made us understands how important is unity and made us more closer and guess what, I got my first love on that day (>.<). We learn from mistakes and we create love, unity, co-operation and improvements ~

Each semester, our family grew bigger and new faces was added into the album....I remember when I 1st joined SSLAA and took my 1st photo at the ice breaking event, I am glad that I joined this "happening and memorial" place! It's like a home to me! ^^Everybody, you all done a great job! United We Stand, "as a family"! SSLAA Batu!






DIFFERENT GOALS, DIFFERENT VISIONS, ONE PERSPECTIVE
UNITY AS ONE, FOR BETTER, FOR WORST, WE ARE TOGETHER

Special thanks to : Angeline, Benji, Aaron, Bala, Denise, Max, Wee Nee, Jessie, Ah O, Kok Hao, Cassey, Issac, Bo bo, Celine, Bryan Looi, Hooi Ching, Conrad, Eunice, Daniel Kok, Gerina, Bobby, Lilean, Theresa, Seng Kean, Ley Lynn, Corine Koh, Tiffany, and many more that supporting this event^^
Photos taken from:- Bala, Navid and his friend and Jun Lin ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...really cool lerr!!nice ones!
nvr thought it would look so....
"scary"! peace to all ghosts on halloween!!