Perhaps the most important question...

Just a blink of an eye.....another week has passed and here comes a new one...ding dong...*doors open*, bye bye previous week and let it be our past memories and welcome the undiscovered new week with curiosity! While dreaming of what I am going to do at the moment....and the more I imagine, the more I reflect about time and out of the blue I created a “outlandish” formula that is not related to mathematics....

T=JR(2)^Pj (C2)+F --->"Time=(Journey/Road)^Path*Junction (Choice)+Future"

Just a simple road sign from "Office Clip Art 2007" but I changed it to hell and heaven (Hell-->Negative, Heaven-->Positive) and the blue sky taken from my earlier taken around my campus....Why are we here? Only you can answer it, you are you, you can make the difference and nobody can change what are you are!





0 comments: